|Warranty:||free for one year||Cutting length:||330 mm|
|Material:||high speed steel||Shipping way:||FOB / EXW|
|Establish Year:||1999||type:||pneumatic type|
Scored Recycled Circuit Boards Separation Without Microstress
PCB separation machine specification :
|Machine size||43*86*68 CM|
|Machine weight||153 kg|
|machine package size||96*66*46 CM|
|growss weight||179 kg|
|cutting length||330 mm|
|cutting thickness||0.3-3.5 mm|
|Material of the blades||high speed of steel|
1. The cutting rate is one segmentation for one second, controlled by pneumatic pedal switch.
2. The starting of the cutting set is for passive , so that the cutting tangent and position is under secure control . With little stress when cutting, there will no solder crack .
3. With cutting of nonroller (circular knife, straight knife ) type , there is no dust , no motor drive , and no carbon powder pollution .
4. With no-rubbing type cutting , there is no metal residue .
5. The blade can be used 600000 / times without power supply , avoiding the loss and change of electrical products .
6. The machine uses 5-7kg air compressor without specific cutting place , and it is maintained by wiping its appearance with the anti-rust oil .
Pcb separation machine features :
1) Separates boards up to 3.5mm thick
2) Shears boards safely with parts as close as 0.5mm to the score line , including ceramic capacitors
3) Operator foolproof ! Panels cannot be inserted into the knives except on the score line
4) Pneumatically driven
5) Handles high components up to 70mm
6) Bow waves that can occur with round knives are avoided
7) Easy adjusting of distance between knives
8) Large LCD display with capacity counter function